Monday, April 21, 2008

First Golf of the Year

Saturday was my first golf of the year in New England! Some of you know that last year we joined a country club, Sky Meadow: http://www.skymeadow.com/index.cfm Dave's been having a blast since we joined. It's a nice place.

So Saturday was the icebreaker/scramble to kick off the new season. The scramble was best ball-step aside. Dave and I were on the same team with two other people who were very nice (and patient with me!).

And the reason I'm writing about this is not just that it was fun and great to be outside...it's also to brag a little! I had a great chip shot that sailed right toward the flag and then bounced into the cup!!! I was thrilled! That could have been my shot of the year, so you don't mind if I bask a little, do you??

No comments: